To ensure your Logic LQD device works properly, it should be cleaned regularly to prevent build up. We recommend cleaning the tank every time you switch flavours or replace your atomiser. To clean, follow these steps:
1. Ensure the mouthpiece is screwed onto the tank.
2. Hold the device upside-down and unscrew the tank from the atomiser.
3. Fill the tank with water through the underside of it. Use your finger to cover the bottom side of the tank and shake.
4. Turn the tank over to pour out the water.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 to ensure the tank is clean.
6. Wait until the tank is dry before reassembling the device.
7. Wash your hands with soap and water.
DO NOT use Logic LQD e-liquids if the seal on the bottle appears to have been broken.
1. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the LQD tank.
2. Insert the nozzle of the LQD e-liquid bottle through the silicone barrier of the tank.
3. Fill the tank, ensuring you don’t go over the silicone seal.
4. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the tank.
Logic LQD devices should not be used while they are charging.
Logic LQD batteries last up to 8 hours before they need recharging.
The activation button will flash 3 times to indicate that charging has begun. It will turn green when the battery level is high, and it will stop glowing when the device is fully charged.
1. Unscrew the battery and tank from the atomiser you want to replace.
2. Drop 8 drops of e-liquid into the semi-circular hole at the top of the atomiser in order to lubricate the cotton inside.
3. Screw the new atomiser onto the tank, then screw the battery on.
Replacement atomisers are available online in packs of 3.
To charge, insert the charger cable into the USB port at the bottom side of the battery.
If your Logic LQD device is fully charged and has enough e-liquid but still isn’t working, your atomiser may need replacing.
Your Logic LQD may become slightly warm during charging and normal usage, due to its heating process.
DO NOT use your Logic LQD if it becomes unusually hot to the touch and please contact our customer service team on 1800 200 633.